The Vienna Forum for Democracy and Human Rights is a non-profit association active in research, policy, teaching and training in the fields of human rights, democracy and the rule of law. The board of directors is supported by an interdisciplinary advisory board. Cooperation partners and funding bodies are national, European and international institutions.
- Conference: “Democracy and Human Rights during the Corona Crisis” 5th March, 2021
- Interview Manfred Nowak „Kinderrechte sind viel zu wenig im Blick“, Die Furche 24.2.2021 (in German)
- Interview: Manfred Nowak “Die Demokratie ist massiv in der Krise” Wiener Zeitung (in German)
- Hannes Tretter Member of the Quality Advisory Board at the Federal Agency for Care and Support Services
- Starting signal: The Vienna Forum is online!